Hagerty is the UK’s only specialist classic car and bike insurance company. We are a small team of classic car enthusiasts and owners who have huge resources at our fingertips to make sure you get the best deals.
Our parent company, Hagerty Insurance in the USA, has the largest database of classic car information and values in the world. We use their experience to ensure you get the best resources, service, premiums and insurance policies.
A Hagerty classic vehicle insurance policy offers you the following:
- Agreed Value insurance from the start of your policy at no extra cost for each vehicle
- Fully comprehensive cover
- Discounted premiums for limited mileage
- European car insurance cover
- Multi-vehicle policies at discounted premiums
- Classic car club member discounts
- Cover for driving other Hagerty UK insured vehicles
- 24-hour claims assistance
We are dedicated to developing specialist insurance products for the classic vehicle market.
Our products and services include:
With Hagerty UK’s classic car insurance you will get competitive rates and excellent service. And our unique online system will allow you to view, buy and receive your classic car or classic bike insurance policy within ten minutes.
Hagerty International Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05454447 authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with firm reference number 441417. Registered office: The Arch Barn, Pury Hill Farm, Alderton, Towcester, Northants, NN12 7TB.
We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service. Further information can be found at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.