This Christmas will be full of classic cheer for one lucky Hagerty reader. We’re giving away everything we reviewed in our Christmas Present Translator article, including a voucher worth £50* off your Hagerty classic car insurance- a total prize value of over £500!
The prize includes all of these classic car goodies:
- A Classic Additions outdoor lightweight breathable car cover of the correct size for your car.
- A set of Holden BP logo mechanic overalls- large.
- An auction catalogue subscription for all H&H 2016 auctions (allowing two people access to each auction), plus a commemorative edition of the Colton Ferrari sale catalogue.
- Two bottles of Carplan Demon Foam (2 litre) with spray attachments.
- The book Virgin Exner: Visioneer by Peter Grist from Veloce Publishing.
- The book Stirling Moss: My Racing Life by Sir Stirling Moss and Simon Taylor, by Evro Publishing.
- Classic British Cars 2016 wall calendar from Carousel Calendars.
- UBS 220 underbody protection wax (1 litre) from Fertan.
- Four 1:72 scale model cars from Oxford Diecast (Lotus Elan 2+2, Mini, Morris Traveller and Jaguar XK-120)
- Hagerty Classic Cars magazine.
- Limited Edition Hagerty Price Guide (summer 2015).
- Hagerty Bags.
- A voucher worth £50* off your Hagerty classic car insurance policy.
To win this fantastic prize, all you have to do is answer this question:
Every July, Hagerty holds a classic car festival that celebrates the mundane and ordinary classic cars- the ones that used to be on everyone’s driveways but are now so rare. For the last two years it has been held at Whittlebury Park Hotel near Silverstone. But what is the name of this event?
Send your answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on 31st December 2015- the winner will be informed by email shortly afterwards. Please see below for the competition terms and conditions.
Good Luck and Happy Christmas from Hagerty!
Terms and conditions
The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Hagerty International Ltd and their immediate families. One entry per person will be accepted, and only email entries will be considered. A winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries and the winning entrant informed by the email used to enter.
Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
All prizes have been used as review items, are non- transferrable, and no cash alternatives are offered. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to computer error in transit. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
Hagerty reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition. In the event of a prize being unavailable, Hagerty reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Hagerty International Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time. The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material. Hagerty International Ltd is identified as the Promoter.
*The voucher entitles the winner to a discount of £50 off of a current annual Hagerty private classic car insurance policy (or new policy). No cash alternative is offered. The voucher can be used against an appropriate policy until 31st December 2016. Please contact us for more details.